twitter
    Explora Hau NIa Hanoin Ho LIVRE...:)

Language Class;-)

Language Class

One day in a language school in Australia.
Teacher: "All right, now I'd like you to make a sentence using the words Green, Pink and Yellow. Who'd like to try?"
A Student raised his hand. It was Kukoya from japan.
Kukoya: "Early this morning, i looked out the window, i saw the Green grass and Pink roses in the garden. I went outside and i feel the warm yellow sunlight around me"
Teacher: "Not bad. Okay, who's next?"
Another student raised his hand. It was Weng from Singapore.
Weng: "I try! I try. Can aaah?"
Teacher: "No, no, not you"
Weng: "Aaaiiyaaa... let me try lah... I can do lah... you think I'm stupid meeh...?
Teacher: " Okay... go ahead"
Weng: "This morning I heard the phone Greeeeen..... Greeeeen.... I Pink it up and I said Yelloooow?"

:-)

0 Komentarios: